How to sign up for the Hybrid or 100% online instructional model.
Please visit the TTSD Website: 2020-21 Returning to School to learn about the options available for families this Fall. After participating or reviewing the community meetings (recorded HERE) and information available on the website, please sign into ParentVUE to verify the information we have for your child (phone numbers, email, etc.) and select the instructional model you want for EACH child for the 2020-21 School year:
1. Sign into Online Registration and click "Begin New Registration"
2. You will see some information screens. Click "Continue" or "Save and Continue" until you get to the signature page.
3. Type your name exactly as it appears near the top of the screen.
4. On the "Review/Submit" page, click the green "Review" button.
5. For each student, scroll down to the "Student" section and click "Edit" next to "Distance Learning."
6. Make your selection and then click "Save And Return"
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 for any additional students.
8. When done, click the "Previous" button at the bottom of the Review/Submit page.
9. You may be taken to the screen in step 9 below. If not, click the "Resume Hybrid.100% Online" button.
10. If your information is complete: Click the green "Submit" button.
Information is complete and ready to submit.
11. If your information is NOT complete: You will be taken to the area that is missing required information. Click the "Edit" button.
Information is NOT complete. Missing information must be entered before submitting.
12. If your information is NOT complete (continued): Fill out the required information (noted by a ) and use the "Save And Continue" button until you return the the "Review/Submit" page. On the Review/Submit page, click the green "Submit" button.
13. Click OK. The warning about not being able to make changes after submitting is not accurate. You can log in again, make changes, and submit again through August 12th, 2020.
14. You are done!